Am yet to watch the movie..
But, here I am putting up an excerpt from the book Eat , Pray and Love( the last book to be read completely by me)
Happiness is the consequence of personal effort.You fight for it,strive for it,insist upon it and sometimes even travel the world looking for it.You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings.And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it , you must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into the happiness forever , to stay afloat on top of it.
Home
5 years ago
4 comments:
You posted!!Yay since Im so off net, it's nice to see your post. I have this short thing I wrote down in Del/Lucknow but Im too lazy to put it up. Havent even visited my page since I came back. This scrabulous on facebook is ruining my study plans, btw.
Do keep posting, will have something to look forward to.
thankee.. am glad tht my post brings a ray of sunshine in your net deprived life .. lol
was af Fundoo gyan capsule.
Btw... Happiness has an element of spontaneity and surprise to it too. More on that later... :)
i like the term 'gyaan capsule'.. :).. will be looking forward to ur fundas on spontaneity and surprises(pleasant ones )..
Post a Comment